Sale includes Lenovo laptops, Chromebooks, gaming monitors, and doorbuster deals
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C – As part of its Family Day Sale, Lenovo is offering significant discounts on some of its most popular computers and accessories. The sale runs February 7-28 and includes Lenovo laptops, desktops, and monitors, plus headphones, keyboards, mice, and more.
On February 7, shoppers can take advantage of Sneak Peek Week deals, including select laptops for less than $400 and gaming monitors for as low as $275. The primary sale begins February 14 and runs through February 28, with hourly doorbuster deals starting on February 21 while supplies last.
Below is a selection of the many deals and promotions included in this year’s Family Day Sale*:
– Lenovo laptops starting under $400
– PC accessories including sleeves, keyboard, headphones, and mice up to 50% off
– Gaming monitors starting under $275
– Yoga laptops up to 30% off
– 20% off select monitors
– All in One Desktops starting under $725
Hourly Doorbusters on Feb. 21 and continuing through the rest of the week
– 9 a.m. – Lenovo 10e Chromebook for only $129 (70% off!)
– 9 a.m. – ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Intel (14”) for 60% off
– 12 p.m. – Flex 5i 15” Laptop starting under $850
– 12 p.m. – Lenovo wireless mouse for $10.99
– 3 pm. – Yoga 7i featuring Windows 11 for 28% off
“Each year, we offer some of our best prices on our most popular tech items during the annual Lenovo Family Day Sale. Customers will find big savings on a wide selection of laptops, desktops, monitors, and accessories,” said Carlo Savino, vice president of North America and Latin America eCommerce at Lenovo.
For more details on offers included in this year’s Presidents’ Day Sale, visit: https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/d/deals/doorbusters/?cid=ca:seo:4vg6mb
– Offers good while supplies last. Shop early for the best selection.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.
David Hamilton, Lenovo
Ph: +1 (919) 908-5153