- Electric motor operation depends on power inverter technology to transform DC energy into AC power, critical for electrification and EV adoption
- HLRTF’s Zero Voltage Switching (“ZVS”) inverter architecture achieves increased efficiency, performance, and reliability in electric systems, can be applied to nearly every stage of the electrification ecosystem
- ZVS technology and platform enable smart, grid-forming capabilities of distributed, bidirectional systems containing a variety of intermittent sources, critical to the next generation of grid-tied energy systems that require high-frequency power
- HLRTF is targeting clean energy industry segments, including wind, solar, energy storage, and EV fast chargers
- The company recently held a webinar in collaboration with Amvest Capital, topics included ZVS technology and platform, commercialization activities
Hillcrest Energy Technologies (CSE: HEAT) (OTCQB: HLRTF) is a clean technology company developing high-value, high-performance power conversion technologies and digital control systems for next-generation powertrains and grid-connected renewable energy systems. The company’s Zero Voltage Switching (“ZVS”) inverter architecture achieves increased efficiency, performance, and reliability in electric systems, with applications at nearly every stage of the electrification ecosystem, including clean energy industry segments such as wind, solar, energy storage, and electric vehicle (“EV”) fast chargers.
Electric motor operation depends on power inverter technology to transform DC energy into AC power – making HLRTF’s technology increasingly critical to replacing fossil fuel-driven engines with alternatives that run on electricity from renewable sources. Traditional inverters presented mechanical and…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to HLRTF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/HLRTF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.