London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - March 20, 2023) - Headwinds of disruption are ripping through the insurance industry - economic upheaval is driving a profitability crunch, customers are demanding digital perfection, and a scarcity of talent is approaching crisis mode.
Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance USA 2023 (June 27-28, Chicago) will give you all the insight and competitive information needed to ensure you and your team are equipped to face these challenges.
Confirmed to attend for 2023 include:
Senior Job Titles: Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Underwriting Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, EVP Personal Lines Product, SVP Property & Casualty, SVP Corporate Development, SVP Cyber & Professional Lines, VP Innovation, VP Claims, Director Strategy, Director Competitive Intelligence, AVP Transformation & more.
From Leading Carriers: CNA, Tokio Marine HCC, Erie Insurance, Nationwide, State Farm®, Travelers, Markel, Prudential, Omaha National, CSAA, Everest Re, Zurich, Allianz Life, United Farm Family Mutual, HSB, Allstate, National Life, Nautilus Insurance Group, Coterie, Plymouth Rock, Hippo & more.
How will you meet them?
- Connect informally over coffee, or enjoy a seated lunch together in the conference breaks
- Put your questions to 50+ speakers in the VIP speaker zone
- Use the networking app to book meetings with industry stakeholders
- Enjoy exclusive networking drinks on Day 1
- Get involved in private workshops for 15+ executives (invitation only)
- Explore 40+ exhibition booths to discover the latest insurtechs
Download the brochure now - contains attendee breakdown, agenda themes & speaker line-up
See you in Chicago!
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/158810