J&A Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of the strongest and long-lasting ergonomic workbenches and Heavy-duty carts. It provides an excellent warranty on its products. The company was founded in 1980, and it has worked with big companies like Lockheed Martin, Intel and EMS. The benches manufactured at J&A Industries are made with the finest Formica, wood, steel, and powder paint finish. According to the company, these benches are available with static control and chemical-resistant properties. It is the leading industrial equipment supplier in California. It delivers the highest quality cleanroom furniture; workbenches, chairs, and carts.
The company promises to use only high-quality raw materials, which is why they can deliver the best quality for so long. Another good thing about their service is that J&A Industries makes sure their products are timely delivered with 3-4 days of time lead. What’s more, as per reviews, their products are also easily assembled and come with almost double the life of any other desk provider. Some of the most in-demand products include: Industrial Workbenches There are many types of industrial workbenches available along with their accessories. The company presents workbenches available in wooden finish and stainless-steel finish in 304 grades or electropolished. Customers can choose the ‘Top’ of the work bench from its wide variety as per their requirements and choices. Custom sizes available.
Buyers can choose the frame design from the following series of 9 designs available as per their requirements: Best seller JNA6000 Series work benches are constructed of 2" x 2", 16-gauge tubular steel legs and a 1" x 2", 16-gauge tubular steel apron These benches can withstand loads of up to 6,600 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, making JNA6000 workbenches some of the strongest, most reliable benches on the market.
• JA700 Workbench. Best deal for you bucks, Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA Structural Standards up to1,000# Capacity. Fast and Easy Assembly. Strong Cold Rolled Steel Construction and Adjustable Leveling Glides.
• JA1200 Series Economy design work benches are constructed of 2" x 3", 14-gauge folded steel legs and a 1" x 2", 14-gauge steel apron. These benches can withstand loads of up to 1,200 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, making these workbenches some of the strongest, most reliable benches on the market.
• JA1200 Series legs are adjustable from 30 to 36".
• JA20000 Series the Strongest of all work benches are constructed of 3" x 3", 14-gauge tubular steel legs and a 2" x 3", 14-gauge tubular steel apron. These benches can withstand loads of up to 20,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, making these workbenches some of the strongest, most reliable benches on the market.
• Drawer Cabinets, 100# and 200# many sizes and combinations available. 200# Capacity per Drawer High Strength Cold Rolled Steel Powder Painted. Steel Thickness 16/18-gauge. Optional Chromed Tumbler Lock System. Industry’s Most Efficient Use of Space. Chairs: Urethane Cushions, ESD Fabric cushions< Fabric cushions, ESD Vinyl cushions, Vinyl cushions and Cleanroom cushion available. Stencil Handling carts, SMT Reel component storage, PC board handling carts, Chassis handling carts, ESD trays, mats and Totes available one of the worlds strongest products.
Company Name: J & A Industries, Inc
Contact Person: Mo Jamal
Email: Send Email
Address:386 Railroad Ct
Country: United States