BlackRock, the largest asset management company in the world, recently launched a new exchange traded fund (ETF) to give its customers in Europe an opportunity to invest in blockchain technology companies as well as ancillary companies to this industry. This new ETF, which was unveiled on Sept. 27, 2022, dubbed iShares Blockchain Technology UCITS ETF, is putting 75% of its holdings into blockchain firms (crypto exchanges and crypto mining firms, for example) while the remaining 25% will be held in blockchain ancillary enterprises, such as those specializing in providing legal services to blockchain industry players.
At the moment, the ETF has invested in approximately 50 global companies; 35 are blockchain companies while the remaining 15 are entities serving the blockchain ecosystem. The holdings include blockchain derivatives as well as fiat cash, but no direct investment has been made in…
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
New York, New York
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.