- Red White & Bloom Brands is a cannabis multi-state operator building on opportunities in Michigan, Florida, Illinois, California, Arizona, Oklahoma and Massachusetts to create a synergistic portfolio throughout North America
- RWB is also building its hemp-based CBD products retail throughout the United States and into international markets
- The company has released its third quarter financial report on revenue growth, operational development and progress in finalizing additional agreements
- The report notes revenues grew from $6.1 million to $11.8 million year-over-year, largely as the result of its acquisition of its premium Platinum Vape
- The company anticipated having 30 grow pods in place at its newly acquired manufacturing facility in Florida by Dec. 1, with expected revenue generation of $50.8 million during the facility’s first full year
Cannabis brand builder Red White & Bloom Brands (CSE: RWB) (OTCQX: RWBYF), a multi-state operator aiming to become one of the top three in the United States’ cannabis industry, is riding the popularity of its trademarked Platinum Vape to remarkable revenue growth, recording a 93 percent increase year-over-year in its just-released third quarter financial report.
The financial results note that the majority of the company’s revenue comes from sales of cannabis finished products through third party wholesaling to retailers, delivering quarterly revenues of…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to RWBYF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/RWBYF
CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) CannabisNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. CNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CANNABIS to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CannabisNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask our Editor
CannabisNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.