Author Shares Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Plan Your Next Romantic Getaway
OWEN SOUND, ON, April 29, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Romantic getaway connoisseur Cathy Connally and her new book, "Flavour With Benefits: France" (the first in a series) illustrate why now is the perfect time to take pleasure in planning a trip. With ongoing travel restrictions still a hurdle for globe trotters, she says now is the ideal time to dream up the perfect romantic getaway for you and your partner.
"Travel may be limited," she says, "but your vision and imagination aren't. Plan out your next romantic getaway now while you can really savor creating each detail. Your partner will appreciate your thoughtfulness — and you can even create the plan together for some inspiring couple time."
For some extra inspiration, follow Cathy's culinary tour of romantic France in her new "Flavour with Benefits" book. Discover…
• A Toast to the Widows of Champagne — Every trip should start with a glass of champagne and a slice of cheesecake. But did you know about the enterprising widows who built the industry?
• Metz and the Miracle of an Artichoke — In the Lorraine region in eastern France, a five-year-old girl was cured when her doctor prescribed an artichoke, instead of pills.
• Courage, Sacrifice, and Love — A drive through the Vosges hills and the winelands of Burgundy, reminiscing about grandparents and how small changes can lead to big benefits.
• The Trailblazing Mothers of Lyon — Women provided the foundation for French gastronomy. Walk through picturesque Lyon and experience the flavours.
• Meandering Through Provence — Inspiration in Arles and the Camargue, a dreamy artistic trip which will have you wanting to eat your passport — and everything else in sight.
• Marseille and the Nearby Coastal Mountains of the Calanques — A time to reflect on more than the Mediterranean.
• Recipes to Enhance Health, Happiness, and Sexual Vitality — With over 150 stunning photos, "Flavour With Benefits: France" includes over 50 recipes including desserts, main dishes, salads, sauces, breads, and soups — with classics and alternatives.
About Cathy: Cathy Connally is a self-taught food innovator and entrepreneur. Her growing interest in women's nutrition led her to create an approach that never compromises on flavour or health. She coauthored the "Flavour With Benefits" book series — a delicious approach to food and flavours that enhance health, happiness, and sexual vitality, with a side dish of travel. Learn more at FlavourWithBenefits.com.
About Charley: Charley Best is the coauthor of the "Flavour With Benefits" book series — a delicious approach to food and flavours that enhance health, happiness, and sexual vitality, with a side dish of travel. Learn more at FlavourWithBenefits.com.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
New Book Offers Ideas for Planning the Perfect Trip
April 29, 2021 at 03:00 AM EDT