The "Global Aramid Fiber Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Demand & Supply, End-User Industries, Type, Sales Channel, Regional Demand, Foreign Trade, Company Share, 2015-2030" database has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Aramid Fiber market has expanded remarkably to reach approximately 100 thousand tonnes in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.99% during the forecast period until 2030.
The primary driver of Aramid Fiber global market is the automotive sector. In 2021, approximately 30% of global Aramid Fiber was utilized by Automotive sector. This sector is which is anticipated to rise in response to rising demand of vehicles for transportation and travel purposes in the coming years.
Due to its superior properties, like water-resistance, corrosion-resistance and stability at high temperatures, the global Aramid Fiber demand by the Safety & protection Equipment industry is also expected rise forecast period. The global Aramid Fiber is anticipated to expand and reach approximately 140 thousand tonnes by 2030.
Based on demand across the globe, the Asia Pacific happens to be the biggest consumer of Aramid Fiber. This region accounted with a demand of approximately 35% of the global Aramid Fiber in 2021. The demand for products in APAC is projected to be expand by growing industrialization and strong expansion of automotives for transportation of goods.
The increasing spending on the military in major economies like India is anticipated further expand the usage of Safety & protection Equipment which is expected to further propel the demand of Aramid Fiber. North America is the second largest consumer of global Aramid Fiber. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is also taking the lead as a producer of this Fiber amongst all the other regions. In 2021, about 30% of the global Aramid Fiber production occurred in this region.
Based on type, the global Aramid Fiber market is segregated into Para Aramid and Meta Aramid. Para Aramid is the primarily sold in the market. It accounted for a demand of about 60% of the global Aramid Fiber market in 2021. Para aramid is used for hi-tech applications such as manufacture of bullet proof vests for military and police people.
Based on end-uses, the global Aramid Fiber market is segregated into Automotive, Safety & protection Equipment, Electronic & Telecommunication, Aerospace, and Others. Although, the Automotive industry is the dominating as a consumer industry for Aramid Fiber market. It is anticipated to remain the most significant consumer in forecast period. However, Safety & protection Equipment is also a close competitor as a consumer. The consumption of Aramid Fiber in the Aerospace industry is expected to soar in the forecast period where Aramid Fiber is used for making fuel tanks and doors.
In this report, Global Aramid Fiber s market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market by Type: Para Aramid and Meta Aramid
- Market, by end-use: Automotive, Safety & protection Equipment, Electronic & Telecommunication, Aerospace, and Others.
- Market, by Sales Channel: Direct Sale and Indirect Sale
- Market, by Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Capacity By Company
- On our online platform, you can stay up to date with essential manufacturers and their current and future operation capacity on a practically real-time basis for Aramid Fiber.
2. Capacity By Location
- To better understand the regional supply of Aramid Fiber by analyzing its manufacturers' location-based capacity.
3. Production By Company
- Study the historical annual production of Aramid Fiber by the leading players and forecast how it will grow in the coming years.
4. Demand by Type
- Learn about the various types of Aramid Fiber- Para Aramid and Meta Aramid, and their demands. It will allow you to choose which type to concentrate on when designing your strategy.
5. Demand by End- Use
- Discover which end-user industry (Automotive, Safety & protection Equipment, Electronic & Telecommunication, Aerospace, and Others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the Aramid Fiber market.
6. Demand by Region
- Analyzing the change in demand of Aramid Fiber in different regions, i.e., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
7. Demand by Sales Channel (Direct and Indirect)
- Multiple channels are used to sell Aramid Fiber. Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
8. Demand-Supply Gap
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of Aramid Fiber.
9. Company Share
- Figure out what proportion of the market share of Aramid Fiber is currently held by leading players across the globe.
10. Country-wise Export
- Get details about quantity of Aramid Fiber exported by major countries.
11. Country-wise Import
- Get details about quantity of Aramid Fiber imported by major countries.
For more information about this database visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l6lho5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230313005376/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900