The "Shape Memory Alloys - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Shape Memory Alloys Market to Reach $22.4 Billion by 2027
The global market for Shape Memory Alloys estimated at US$10.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% over the period 2020-2027.
Nitinol, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.6% CAGR and reach US$15.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Copper-Based segment is readjusted to a revised 14.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.6 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14.2% CAGR
The Shape Memory Alloys market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.6 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 14.2% over the period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.6% and 10.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.6% CAGR.
Iron-Manganese Silicon Segment to Record 9.4% CAGR
In the global Iron-Manganese Silicon segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.4% CAGR estimated for this segment.
These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$591.5 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to a digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Shape Memory Alloys - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020: A Year of Disruption & Transformation
- Shape Metal Alloys Face Notable Disruptions
- Review of Pandemic Impact on Major End Use Markets
- Why Investing in Materials Innovation is Vital for Countries & Their Economy
- Implications of Materials Innovation on Core Areas of Economy
- Shape Memory Alloys: A Prelude
- Nitinol Emerges as Popular Shape Memory Alloy
- Biomedical & Aerospace: Principal Segments of Shape Memory Alloys Market
- North America Captures Majority Stake in Global Shape Memory Alloys Market
- Market Outlook: SMAs Market Appears Poised to Maintain Good Shape
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Shape Memory Alloys Enjoy Increasing Acceptance for Biomedical Applications
- Growing Focus Accelerated Healing for Fractured Bones to Drive SMA Application in Orthopedic Implants
- Select Musculoskeletal Conditions - Percentage Breakdown by Age Group
- Shape Memory Alloys in Cardiac Procedures
- COVID-19 Weigh Heavily on Shape Memory Alloy Demand in Cardiac Care
- Nickel-Titanium Alloy Holds Potential to Spark Endodontic Transformation
- Future Scope
- Pandemic Presents Challenging Times for Dental Market
- Use of AI in the Design of Shape Metal Alloys Gains Momentum
- Additive manufacturing (AM) Widens Application Range for Nitinols
- Shape Memory Alloys Endow Stellar Possibilities for Aerospace Industry
- Potent Wing Applications of Shape Memory Alloys
- SMAs to Reduce Unpleasant Airplane Noise during Descent
- A Note on Importance of Material Innovation for Aircraft Manufacturers
- COVID-19 Plays Spoilsport to Airlines Market Affecting SMAs Industry
- Staged Recovery over Long-Term to Benefit Demand
- Organizations Explore Application of SMAs in Space Programs
- SMAs Emerge as a Compelling Option for Automotive Actuators
- Expanding Role of Electronics in Automotive Vehicles Spurs Demand
- Shape Memory Alloys for Micro-Electromechanical Systems
- Consumer Electronics to Gain from Hardware Innovations Enabled by SMAs
- New Smartphone Imaging Trends Benefit the Demand for SMA Actuators
- Simplifying Innovations in Household Appliance Technology
- Rise in Home Automation (Domotics) to Support Demand for Shape Memory Alloys
- Rising Need for Home Automation Presents Steady Growth Opportunities for Shape Memory Alloys
- Growth in Demand for Shape Memory Alloys in Luxury Sector
- SMAs Playing an Important Role in Offering Antiscald Protection in Showerheads Industry
- Eyeglass Frames Get Super Elastic with SMAs
- SMAs Drive Reliability of Fire Sprinklers in Fire Control
- Long Shape Memory Alloy Tendons for Soft Robotic Systems with Soft Grippers
- Robots Garner Attention as Critical Resource to Combat COVID-19 Pandemic
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 48 Featured)
- ALB Materials Inc.
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
- Baoji Seabird Metal Material Co., Ltd
- Boston Centerless
- Confluent Medical Technologies
- Dynalloy Inc
- Euroflex GmbH
- Fort Wayne Metals Research Products Corp.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd
- G. Rau GmbH & Co. KG
- GRINM Group Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Ualloy Material Co., Ltd
- Johnson Matthey
- M & T Co., Ltd
- Memry Corporation
- Metalwerks Inc.
- Nanoshel LLC
- Nippon Seisen Co. Ltd.
- NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION
- PEIER Tech
- Precision Castparts Corp.
- SAES Getters S.p.A.
- Sma Wires India
- Stanford Advanced Materials
- Sunrise Titanium Technology Co. Ltd.
- Ultimate NiTi Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hqnxcl-memory?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230207005849/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900