The "Diagnostic Catheters - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Diagnostic Catheters Market to Reach $5.7 Billion by 2030
The global market for Diagnostic Catheters estimated at US$4.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Diagnostic, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.7% CAGR and reach US$3.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Non-Imaging segment is readjusted to a revised 2.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.9% CAGR
The Diagnostic Catheters market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1% and 4.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 2% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China's already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year. Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Diagnostic Catheters Market on a Rapid Growth Trajectory
- Increasing Aging Population and Corresponding Rise in Chronic Diseases Provide the Cornerstone for Growth of Diagnostic Catheters Market
- Diagnostic Catheters - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 38 Featured)
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BARD, A Becton, Dickinson Company
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Medtronic PLC
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases and Growth in Number of Diagnostic Procedures Propel the Global Diagnostic Catheters Market
- Rising Number of Minimally Invasive Procedures to Drive the Demand for Diagnostic Catheters
- Select Diagnostic Catheters Available
- Recovery in the US Angiography and PIC Procedure Numbers to Maintain Market Momentum
- Reprocessing of Catheters Provide a Major Cost Saving
- Technological Innovations
- Catheter Angiography
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/612ssr
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230207005772/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900