The "Global Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging System Market to 2027: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Emerging Trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include growing trends toward dynamic wireless charging systems and introduction of magnetizable concrete technology as well as autonomous parking concept.
Wireless EV Charging System Market Insight
The analyst forecasts that the stationary wireless charging system will remain the largest market during the forecast period due to its user friendliness and wider application.
Battery electric vehicle will remain the largest market over the forecast period due to increasing production of battery electric vehicles.
Europe will remain the largest region due to the growing electric vehicle market. APAC is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period supported by growth of electric vehicles due to supportive government policies.
List of Wireless EV Charging System Companies
Companies in the market compete on the basis of product quality offered. Major players in this market focus on expanding their manufacturing facilities, R&D investments, infrastructural development, and leverage integration opportunities across the value chain. With these strategies wireless EV charging system companies cater increasing demand, ensure competitive effectiveness, develop innovative products & technologies, reduce production costs, and expand their customer base.
Features of Wireless EV Charging System Market
- Market Size Estimates: Wireless EV charging system market size estimation in terms of value ($M)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2016-2021) and forecast (2022-2027) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Market size by charging type, power supply range, installation type, charging station type, components, propulsion type, vehicle type, and region
- Regional Analysis: Wireless EV charging system market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in charging type, power supply range, installation type, charging station type, components, propulsion type, vehicle type, and region
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the wireless EV charging system market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2018 to 2027
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Wireless EV Charging System Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market by Charging Type
3.3.1: Stationary Wireless Charging System
3.3.2: Dynamic Wireless Charging System
3.4: Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market by Power Supply Range
3.4.1: 3-< 11 KW
3.4.2: 11-50 KW
3.4.3: More than 50 KW
3.5: Global Wireless EV Charging System Market by Charging Station Type
3.5.1: Commercial Charging Stations
3.5.2: Home Charging Stations
3.6: Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market by Installation Type
3.6.1: Original Equipment Market
3.7: Global Wireless EV Charging System Market by Component
3.7.1: Base Charging Pads
3.7.2: Power Control Units
3.7.3: Vehicle Charging Pads
3.8: Global Wireless EV Charging System Market by Propulsion Type
3.8.1: Battery Electric Vehicles
3.8.2: Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles
3.9: Global Wireless EV Charging System Market by Vehicle Type
3.9.1: Electric Passenger Cars
3.9.2: Electric Commercial Vehicles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market by Region
4.2: North American Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
4.3: European Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
4.4: APAC Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
4.5: ROW Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Acquisitions and Partnership in the Global Wireless Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging System Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: WiTricity Corporation
7.2: Evatran Group
7.3: HEVO Power
7.4: Momentum Dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1bpfg-wireless?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230206005353/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900