5 YEAR INDIAN VISA FOR US CITIZENS
US residents who need to revisit India can practice for a 5-yr visit visa, valid for 5 years. A foreigner’s most period of live is ninety days in a single go to India.
However, the candidate are permitted to enter India more than once. A foreign national may stay for 180 days in a calendar year.
By providing the choice of an e-traveller visa for five years, the authorities have made it easy to apply for a five-12 month visit visa. With this, a foreigner who wants to travel to India can apply for a visa without going to the embassy.
The Indian government recently introduced a new policy allowing foreigners to stay in India for up to five years. This new policy is designed to allow foreigners to visit India more frequently and encourage them to invest in the country. This article will give you information about 5 year India visa, visa requirements and how to apply for the visa. The 5 Year India Visa is a new policy introduced by the Government of India to allow foreigners to visit India more frequently and encourage them to invest in the country.
To be eligible for the 5-year India visa, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
2. You must be a citizen of a country that has bilateral agreements with India.
3. You must have a passport that has a validity of 6 months or more.
4. You must not have a criminal record.
The 5-year Indian visa is a new policy that was introduced by the Indian government in order to allow foreign nationals to visit India more often and to encourage them to invest in the country.
5 year Indian Visa Categories
The following categories are now eligible for an electronic tourist visa:
- Two entries are permitted with the 30-day e-Tourist Visa, valid for 30 days following the entry date in India.
- Visas for multiple entries are valid for 365 days beginning with the day the e-Visa is issued.
- An e-Tourist Visa for 5 Years is a multiple entry visa valid for five years starting from the day the e-Visa was issued (or 60 months).
There is no possibility of converting or extending any of those visas mentioned above. Once you apply for and pay for a 1-year tourist visa, you cannot upgrade it to a 5-year visa.
INDIAN VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
The Indian Visa for New Zealand Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. There are several types of Indian eVisas available for eligible travelers such as the eTourist Visa, the eBusiness Visa, the eMedical Visa and the eMedical-attendant Visa. New Zealand citizens are among the 170 nationalities eligible to apply for an Indian Visa online. The simplified e-Visa for New Zealand and India allows travelers to obtain an electronic travel authorization for India from the comfort of their own home. However, it is now possible to apply for an e-Visa for India from New Zealand online only. New Zealand can obtain a multiple-entry visa allowing up to 90 days of tourism on each entry and is valid for 365 days from the date of approval. You can also get a double-entry tourist visa, which will allow you a total stay of up to 30 days. All the different types of e-Visas for New Zealand and India are multiple-entry travel authorizations, with the exception of the online medical visa which is triple entry visa. This online entry visa to India eliminates the need to visit an embassy or consulate to apply in person or wait in long lines at the border to apply for an Indian visa on arrival.
Documents Required for New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the expected date of arrival in India, containing at least 2 blank pages
- Digital image of the passport information page (also known as the biographical page)
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A recent photograph of the applicant, passport-style
- You can use a Valid credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
INDIAN VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
Depending on the purpose of the visit, Swiss citizens can apply for an e-visa, tourist visa, business visa or medical visa. Swiss travelers must apply for a visa before entering India. Launched in India in 2014, e-Visas allow citizens of 166 countries to apply online for a tourist, medical or business e-Visa, including Swiss citizens. India is one of the largest and most fascinating countries in the world. The Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. It is an official document that allows you to travel to and within India. India Tourist Visa for Swiss citizens are of two types.
The 1 Month Tourist eVisa is valid for 30 days and allows Swiss travelers to enter India twice during this period. The maximum stay in the country is 30 consecutive days. The 1 Year Indian Tourist eVisa for visitors from Switzerland is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. It allows multiple entries during any 365-day period with stays of up to 90 consecutive days from the date of entry. The India Business Visa for Swiss Citizens has the same validity period of 1 year. However, the length of stay in India on a business visa is longer. Citizens of Switzerland can stay in India for up to 180 days with the e-business visa. It can be 180 consecutive days or a total of 180 days for multiple trips. This e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens is easier than ever. Applying for Indian Visa for Swiss Citizens is a simple and quick process that can be completed in about 15 minutes from anywhere in the country as long as the applicant has an internet connection.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EVISA THERE ARE FOR SWISS NATIONALS?
- Tourist eVisa
- Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
Requirement for Indian Visa for Swiss citizens
- Passport – Passport, at least six months of remaining validity from the date of intended arrival. Two blank passport pages for stamps.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A scanned passport with its information page
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Modes of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite popular, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business evisa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
US travelers can obtain an e-Visa for tourist, business travel, or medical treatment. While planning to visit this fascinating country, you should carefully prepare all the necessary documents to enter the country, including a visa. Since 2014, India has introduced an electronic visa system, also known as Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), which allows citizens from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online. Travelers need a visa to enter India. Currently, US citizens can obtain a short stay e-Visa in India. The Indian Visa for US Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. Tourist e-Visa: Americans considering vacationing in India must apply for a Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourism and recreation purposes. The Tourist eVisa has 3 types with different validity and length of stay in India. For a Short-Term Tourist eVisa, US citizens can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
This type cannot be extended or transformed in any way. Business e-Visa: This type of e-Visa allows Americans to enter India for business or trading purposes. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of issue of the ETA and enter India as many times as you like. However, you may not stay here for more than 180 consecutive days on any one visit. Medical and Medical Assistant e-Visa: Americans who require medical treatment or are accompanying patients receiving treatment in India can apply for an e-Visa for Medical and Medical Assistant online. This type of e-Visa allows you to stay in India for up to 60 days from your arrival date and allows you to enter the country a total of three times. The India e-Visa makes it easy for American travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. American travelers need to meet some requirements to apply for India Visa online.
Documents Required For Indian E-visa For Us Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
INDIAN VISA FOR CHILE CITIZENS
In 2015, the Indian government revised its visa process, which led to the expansion of online travel authorization to a total of 169 nations, Chile included, making it easy for its citizens to apply for an electronic visa. Visitors visiting India require a visa and passport to identify themselves before entering the country. Indian Visa for Chilean Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India e-Visa allows Chilean citizens to submit a travel authorization application much more quickly and conveniently than in the past.
Chilean citizens can apply for three different types of India e-Visa: e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa or e-Medical Visa. The Tourist eVisa is for those who wish to travel to India for tourism purposes and can be used for vacations, reunions with friends and family, sightseeing and retreats for up to 90 days. The E-Business Visa is designed for those who are visiting India for business reasons. It is intended for those attending meetings, starting business ventures, hiring staff or lecturing and provides a stay of up to 180 days. The e-Medical Visa is for travelers seeking medical treatment in India. It grants the holder up to 60 days stay in the country and allows him/her a total of three stays. Before completing the visa form, applicants should ensure that they have verified the Indian visa requirements required for Chilean citizens.
Chilean citizens can apply for Indian Tourist Visa online, eliminating the need to make an appointment with the Indian Embassy. The application, visa fee and document submission can be completed and submitted online, which makes the application process much faster and more convenient.
HOW MANY TYPES OF INDIAN EVISAS ARE THERE?
- Tourist eVisa.
- Business eVisa.
- Medical eVisa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR AN INDIA VISA FOR Chile?
- A valid passport and a complete scan of the information page.
- A digital passport photo.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your eVisa fees.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street